1. The Retail Customer order will be concluded between you as the Retail Customer on one hand and the CapsuleUSA Independent Distributor (Distributor) on the other when the Retail Customer purchases product from and accepts delivery of the product from the Distributor. If the Retail Customer places an order through a Distributor’s eSuite or replicated site, the order is concluded when the product is delivered to you.
2. Shipping fees will apply.
3. The ordered products will be sent to the address of the customer indicated in the order. The risk of loss and damage is carried by the Retail Customer beginning with hand-off to the Retail Customer or his receiving agent (family member, neighbor, etc.).
4. This contract is ruled by the laws of the State of Florida.
5. If any provision in these Terms & Conditions is or becomes ineffective the other provisions remain effective.
CapsuleUSA PRODUCT REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY
1. Because our products produce different results for different people, we do not guarantee specific results nor offer a money back guarantee. Please follow the directions with each product you receive.
2. To receive a refund, all products must be post-marked within thirty (30) days of the ship date and all items must be in an unopened, new condition. The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
3. To receive a replacement product on incomplete or defective product the customer must report the matter within sixty (60) days from the date of delivery.
4. When making a return, the customer must use a traceable shipping method. CapsuleUSA is not liable for the shipping costs of returned products or any return shipments that may be lost in the return shipping process.
5. Refused orders are defined as orders that are refused upon delivery, marked return to sender, are undeliverable, or that have an insufficient address. A refused order is assigned a $15 Refusal Fee that is deducted from the refund. Refusal Fees are applied to orders to offset return shipping costs and return processing charges. Refused orders could take up to ninety (90) days to reach the returns processing center.
6. Once your order is received and inspected at our return processing center (usually within 10 business days), your refund will be processed to the credit card used to purchase your order. Depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your refund is applied for monies to post to your account.
7. All returns must be accompanied with the original or a copy of the original packing slip.
8. To exchange products, please contact Customer Service at the numbers listed below. Please place your exchange order prior to returning your original items for refund.
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Customer Service Numbers:
The Retail Customer agrees that any personal data provided by him/her will be stored and processed by CapsuleUSA in order to register the CapsuleUSA Retail Customer, to complete and fulfill orders and process invoices, send him/her information on products or services that we believe may be of his/her interest. Consumers may exercise their rights of objection, access, correction and deletion with regard to their data under the terms envisaged by Personal Data Protection Law. These rights may be exercised either in writing by sending a request, together with the documentation evidencing his/her identity, [email protected]